How can my business benefit from participating?
Subject to availability, you can have final year students work on:
- Website, software or database development
- Information systems analysis
- Marketing and business research
- Gamification and videos
- Business cards and letterhead/stationery design
- Social Media
- IT support including hardware set up
- promoting your business
- online selling
- collecting and managing client data
- improving your client interaction
- quoting, invoicing and administration
- generating reports and templates
- managing online bookings
- streamlining business processes.
Complete the registration form.
Attend a registration session and discuss your individual business needs with the lecturers of various courses.
What are the costs to my business?
It’s free to participate in the program. The only cost to your businesses is commitment. You must be prepared to invest your time in the projects to achieve the best possible outcome.
You’re responsible for the costs of web hosting and ongoing maintenance of the system.
Is my business or project right for the program?
Participating universities are after projects with varying levels of complexity, with more complex projects to run for two semesters. While universities are committed to the success of the projects, this isn’t guaranteed.
Simple information-based websites generally don’t provide enough of a challenge for students. If you’re thinking about applying, think about additional processes and functionality that would help your business.
You must also be ready to implement the new system into your business, which involves preparation and time.
Find out more
If you have an idea for a project, or for more information, contact Strategic Economic Development Officer Suzette Sutton on 9524 3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org