Working with you for four to six hours a week for 10 weeks, students will get valuable hands-on experience, at no cost to you.
Holmesglen would like students to gain experience in:
- general business administration, including filing, data entry and audio typing
- creating business documents using Microsoft Word and Excel
- preparing Powerpoint presentations
- using bookkeeping, accounting and billing systems
- general reception duties and customer service skills
- documenting and organising administration procedures
- conducting customer service surveys.
Is my business a good fit for this placement?
You’d need to ensure that students had:
- a meaningful range of tasks
- an appropriate space at which to work
- adequate supervision.
Jason Radolnik and Jordan Kagan Gescheit, from Detector Inspector, say the program was great for their business.
“We found the program highly beneficial and were very impressed with both the coordination of the program and with the student, who was professional, reliable and a great cultural fit. We are delighted to now offer the student ongoing employment with our organisation, something we were not anticipating.”
How do I get involved?