You will need to have the following information with you to complete this application:
- Your current Footpath Permit number
- Public Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency to $20m, which cites Council as an insured party
- Have extended Public Liability insurance that cites both Council and the Department of Transport if you are making a submission for use of an on-street parking space located on Hawthorn Road, Murrumbeena Road, Centre Road, North Road and East Boundary Road
- Letter of Consent from neighbouring businesses/property owners if not sharing the new space (or intent to obtain the letter)
- Photographs of the space you want to use
- Any other supporting information (such as a map or illustration of your plan for the space) to help us assess your submission
If you are making a joint submission, you will need to have the details of those businesses you are partnering with as well as copies of the above information. We will need a Public Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency from all businesses involved in your submission.