Victorian Bushfire Emergency

The 2019/2020 Victorian Bushfire Emergency is currently affecting communities across the state. We will continue to keep you updated on our efforts to support communities affected by bushfires. To find out more and how you can support the Victorian Bushfire Appeal, visit our Victorian Bushfire Emergency page.

Request historical research

Do you want to research the City of Glen Eira, or perhaps the former City of Moorabbin or City of Caulfield? Our History and Heritage Unit may be able to help you. Simply complete our online request form.

However, please be aware that we get many requests and we can't guarantee we'll be able to help. If we think we can help, we'll aim to respond within five working days and give you a timeframe of when we'll finish your request.

We can't help with individual family history requests but visit our Researching local and family history page for a range of resources to help you get started.

Description and aim of project

Research requested

Prior research