The new Parking Policy seeks a fair and reasonable approach to this, with key changes to permits, providing parking for those that need it most and the way we engage with you on parking.
A series of summary sheets has been developed to outline the key proposals of the draft Parking Policy.
- Engaging with residents on parking
- Parking in our busy centres
- Parking on our busy roads (transport corridors)
- Parking in our neighbourhoods
- Parking permits
- Parking for people with particular needs
We are seeking community feedback to help us refine the draft Parking Policy. Find out more and how you can have your say on initiatives for building a more sustainable transport future for Glen Eira.