The new Parking Policy seeks a fair and reasonable approach to this, with key changes to permits, providing parking for those that need it most and the way we engage with you on parking.
A series of summary sheets has been developed to outline the key proposals of the draft Parking Policy.
- Engaging with residents on parking
- Parking in our busy centres
- Parking on our busy roads (transport corridors)
- Parking in our neighbourhoods
- Parking permits
- Parking for people with particular needs
Consultation on the draft Parking Policy closed on 4 November 2019. Feedback is now being collated