The draft Master Plan was developed following a previous community engagement conducted in September 2021, which told us what you like, value and would like to see at Mackie Road Reserve. Thank you to the 425 people who completed the survey and provided valuable feedback.
The key highlights of the draft Master Plan include:
- Creation of a new all-abilities playground, shelters and social facilities along Mackie Road
- A consolidated central car park to improve movement, pedestrian safety and protect significant trees
- Provision of a fully enclosed multi-purpose facility suitable for cricket training and other codes, with an adjacent basketball and netball area
- A redeveloped sports pavilion within the footprint of the existing pavilion to protect existing significant trees
- Creation of an off-lead dog park for our furry friends in Orange Reserve.
Provide your feedback by Tuesday 24 May 2022 by completing the survey. The survey is for your feedback on the draft Mackie Road Reserve Master Plan.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recreation and Open Space Team at email@example.com or 9524 3333.