The Masterplan also identified the proposed location for the new pavilion, to utilise the existing footprint of the current pavilions.
Council has developed a concept plan to redevelop the pavilion at Lord Reserve. The concept plan proposes a pavilion which:
- can adequately service the three sportsgrounds at Lord Reserve;
- can provide gender inclusive and accessible facilities;
- include flexible internal spaces;
- incorporate public toilet facilities; and
- can respond to the changing needs of our community.
The concept plan shows the external façades and elevations, and are artist’s impressions only - colours and textures of finishes will be confirmed during the finalised design phase for construction. A key design driver is to ensure the pavilion blends in with the surrounding environment and Lord Reserve character. Internal room provision and dimensions have been informed by sports facility guidelines and Council's Pavilion Redevelopment Strategy.
This project has received $1 million of funding from the State Government.
You can provide feedback by completing our Survey.