Traffic and parking complaints responded to within five days
A total of 606 investigations were completed in the second quarter of 2018-19. This is 79 more than the same time last year. The response rate for this quarter is reasonable given the ongoing in-house transition and recent changes to the department.
Community safety audits
An independent road safety auditor has been appointed to carry out audits at 3 schools and 2 local neighbourhood centres.
Road safety audits have been carried out at the following schools:
- Adass Israel School, Elsternwick
- Wesley College, Elsternwick
- Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, Bentleigh
Road safety audits were also carried out at the following local neighbourhood centres:
- Patterson Road shopping village, Bentleigh (Completed in quarter 1)
- Alma Village, Caulfield North