Proposed sale of land adjoining 12 and 14 Doris Street and 2/52 Murrumbeena Crescent, Murrumbeena,
The Special Meeting of Council will be live-streamed on Council’s website.
On 24 April 2020, the Victorian Parliament passed the COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) Bill 2020 which amended the Local Government Act 2020 by inserting a new Part 12 – ‘COVID-19 temporary measures.
The COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) Bill 2020 allows Councillors to participate in the Special Meeting of Council by electronic means of communication with the public invited to view the Special Meeting of Council on Council’s website.
The business to be transacted at this meeting will be as follows:
- VCAT Watch;
- Planning Application Fees for Applications within the Heritage Overlay;
- Community Engagement Plan to develop Environmental Sustainability Strategy 2021-2025;
- Weekly Green Bin Rollout Project Plan;
- Social Procurement;
- Municipal Public Health and Wellbeing Action Plan 2020-21;
- Reconciliation Action Plan;
- Community Safety Action Plan 2020-2022;
- After-Hours Noise Complaints Policy;
- Audit and Risk Committee Biannual Report;
- Audit and Risk Committee Minutes;
- Financial Management Report – July 2020;
- Legal and Governance Policies.
Chief Executive Officer