Proposed sale of land adjoining 12 and 14 Doris Street and 2/52 Murrumbeena Crescent, Murrumbeena,
The Development Plan proposes development of the land for retail, residential and commercial land uses including:
- a supermarket at ground level;
- vehicle access to the supermarket car park will be via Normanby Road;
- eight buildings ranging in height between three and nine storeys containing a total of 437 dwellings; and
- the completion of ‘Caulfield Boulevard’ which will be continued further north to link Normanby Road and Station Street.
The applicant is SJB Planning.
The application reference number is GE/DPNO-18700/2019.
You may view the application at www.gleneira.vic.gov.au/caulfield-village or:
- Glen Eira Town Hall, corner
Glen Eira and Hawthorn Roads, Caulfield South during business hours free of charge
Submissions to be lodged to Council by Tuesday 24 December 2019
Submissions can be made in the following ways:
- online via www.gleneira.vic.gov.au/caulfield-village
- emailing Council at email@example.com or
- in writing to Council — PO Box 42, Caulfield South, VIC 3162.
Submissions must include your name, email address/postal address so we are able to include you in any further correspondence regarding the Development Plan. If you are affected by the proposal, you must also identify the land that you say will be affected.
Please note: all submissions are public documents and may be made available to any person as part of the decision-making process.