Council’s grooviest outdoor event series returns this month. The first event in the popular Groove and Graze series will take place on Saturday 26 October at Halley Park, Jasper Road, Bentleigh.
The DAMP, which is completed by all Victorian councils every four years, outlines our approach to management of domestic animals, which includes
- encouraging the registration of dogs and cats;
- promoting responsible pet ownership;
- minimising the potential for domestic animals to create a nuisance;
- minimising the risk of dog attacks on people and animals;
- managing dangerous, menacing and restricted breed dogs; and
- monitoring and tackling overpopulation and euthanasia rates.
We want to hear your thoughts and ideas and invite you to participate in a quick survey at www.haveyoursaygleneira.com.au/damp-2022-2026
The survey is open until Tuesday 31 August 2021.