We’ve all been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic in some form. That is why, it’s more important than ever to be kind, especially to those most at risk.
We have set up a dedicated, local hotline for residents and businesses looking for information, advice and support about COVID-19.
The Hotline is available seven days a week:
- Monday to Friday from 8am to 5.30pm (Tuesdays until 7.15pm)
- Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 5pm.
Glen Eira residents can contact 9524 3733.
The Glen Eira COVID-19 Hotline is staffed with Council employees and is available to assist the community to:
- navigate official Commonwealth and State information
- find and connect you with local activities and support services to promote good health and wellbeing and reduce isolation
- respond to questions around Council’s response to the pandemic.