The focus of this Program was to regenerate the Glen Eira community by supporting projects that focus on the immediate needs of vulnerable populations and those disproportionately impacted by COVID-19.
Applications open Monday 1 March 2021.
Applications close Friday 21 May 2021.
Funds must be expended and acquitted within six months of receipt.
Grants will be assessed on an ongoing basis and applicants will be advised of the progress of their application within four (4) weeks of application. Grants are subject to available funding.
- Grants will be awarded at the discretion of Council.
- Not all grants will be funded to the maximum amount and may only be funded part of the total amount requested.
- Council may require you to validate any of the information provided in your application.
- A grant may only be used for the specific purpose awarded unless prior approval for a different purpose has been obtained from Council.
- If there is evidence that grants have not been spent for the purpose they were awarded, Council may request the return of grant monies.
- Grant recipients acknowledge that as part of its accountability processes, Council may audit any grant recipient for compliance with grant conditions. Organisations selected for an audit will be notified.
- Grant recipients must acknowledge Council in any relevant publications, promotional material, web pages or media releases by using the following statement: ‘Proudly supported by Glen Eira City Council’.
For assistance with any aspects of this special grant program or completing an application, contact Council’s access and inclusion volunteer officer on 03 9524 3333 or email email@example.com