Lord Reserve is an expanse of open space, providing significant opportunities to play sport, exercise your dog or just enjoy the outdoors.
The works will include an extension of the existing building, with refurbishments throughout to provide a modern and accessible facility for sports clubs.
The new facility will incorporate:
- improvements to the existing social space with a glazed viewing window
- improvements to the kitchen/kiosk area
- internal modernisation of the change rooms
- improved accessibility to the pavilion
- improvements to the existing grandstand area.
Redevelopment works at Koornang Park Pavilion commenced in October 2020 and are expected to be completed by June 2021. The construction works will not impact the use of the sportsground or other sports and recreation facilities at Koornang Park.
Glen Eira City Council is excited to be working in partnership with the Victorian Government to deliver this project. The total project cost is $1.23 million with a funding contribution of $1 million from the Victorian Government.