- Fun and exciting team environment
- Casual positions, flexible shifts
- $30.67 per hour plus super (Junior rates apply)
Do you have a strong interest in working with children?
Are you fun, positive and have a happy outlook on life?
Do you have a love of the water?
The position provides swimming lessons to groups, schools and individuals as set out in GESAC's Learn-to-Swim and school programs. The main objective is for you to be the most looked forward to part of a child's day, build their self-esteem, build their confidence, and of course provide professional swimming and water safety instruction in a fun, safe and nurturing environment.
As an Aquatic Education Teacher, you will have:
- Current qualification in either Austswim Certificate of Swimming and Water Safety or Swim Australia Teacher
- Current CPR Qualification
- Employee Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain)
How to apply
As part of the online application form you are required to:
- Attach your resume
- Attach a separate cover letter and quote Ref. 19/351
- Address the screening questions. (Please note the questions will appear after your application has been submitted.)
For further enquiries please call Kelly Henderson on (03) 9575 7153.
This role may close sooner than advertised, we encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible.
Glen Eira City Council prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer and a child safe organisation. As a Council, we are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that values the safety and wellbeing of children and young people, as well as all our employees.