Asset Consent Permit

We control and manage local roads that are on our Road Register(PDF, 1MB) and parts of arterial roads from the back of the kerb to the building line, as per the Road Management Act 2004.

Prior to any works within the road reserve and/or stormwater connection to our drainage network, an Asset Consent Permit is required from us.

Application for an Asset Consent Permit includes the options for:

  • openings on footpaths, nature strips and roads;
  • temporary crossings over footpath, nature strip, kerb and channel;
  • stormwater connections to barrel drains, pits and kerb and channel; and more.

You can now apply for Asset Consent permits online

You can register to apply for these permits via our online service. Once approved a confirmation email will be sent to you. If you are already a registered user please log in

Already registered? Apply now

Register to apply online

Please note that there may be extra fees required for the bond amount upon assessment of the application. An officer will advise you of any changes.