Personal training and outdoor fitness training

Personal training in parks

Personal trainers, outdoor fitness trainers and commercial fitness groups must hold an Allocation Permit or License Agreement to operate on Council land or Crown Land. Permits will only be issued for certain areas in Glen Eira parks and reserves and in accordance with Council’s Conditions of Use. Please refer to the attached maps for details of available locations.

To apply for an Allocation Permit to operate on Council land, please refer to the Conditions of Use and Application Form. The Application Form must be returned to Council at least two weeks prior to the proposed start date.

For further information or to apply for a License Agreement to operate on Crown Land, please contact Recreation and Open Space on 9524 3333 or email