- The Glen Eira Teen School Holiday is open to young people aged 12 to18 years old. All participants must Live, Work or Study in the City of Glen Eira.
- Bookings for activities are made online only and places are limited.
- All bookings once made are considered final, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- If your child requires additional support to participate in the Teen School Holiday program, please contact 9524 3676 to discuss activities and support requirements before booking.
- Participation and waiver forms will be sent out via email once a booking is made.
- Bookings are not secured until a completed participation form and waivers have been returned to Glen Eira Youth Services before bookings close.
- Program terms and conditions will apply and can be found on the participation form.
- All staff for the Glen Eira Teen School Holiday Program are fully qualified youth workers. At least one staff member will have a level two first aid qualification.
- All participants need to be signed in and out at pick up and drop off, unless otherwise arranged with youth workers.
- Permission to leave must be provided before the day of the excursion in written format.
- Participants will be responsible for their own belongings, including money and valuables at each activity.
- Where applicable, participants will need to supply their own valid MYKI travel card.
Getting to the drop off and pick locations:
East Caulfield Reserve Social Room
Dudley Street, Caulfield East 3145
Public transport: Walking distance from Caulfield Train Station or Bus No. 900 - Rowville – Caulfield via Monash University, Chadstone.
Duncan Mackinnon Pavilion Social Room, Level 1 (Games and pizza making)
Corner of North and Murrumbeena Roads, Murrumbeena 3163
Public transport: Walking distance from the Bus No. 630 – Elwood – Monash University Clayton and Bus No. 822 – Chadstone – Southland SC Buses.
Emergency contact number for all activities: 0419 893 790
For further information please contact Glen Eira Youth Services on (03) 9524 3676 or email email@example.com