Racism. It stops with me
We unanimously moved to endorse the Racism. It stops with me campaign at a Council meeting on 8 April 2014.
The national Racism. It stops with me campaign, which is being led by the Australian Human Rights Commission, has been developed by a partnership of government and non-government agencies.
The Racism: It stops with me campaign aims to:
- ensure that more Australians recognise that racism is unacceptable;
- give people the tools and resources to take practical action against racism; and
- empower individuals and organisations to prevent and respond effectively to racism wherever it happens.
By pledging to support the campaign, we agree to:
- endorse the campaign;
- promote the campaign; and
- identify specific activities we can carry out throughout the campaign to support our position against racism.
For further information about the campaign and how to get involved, go to the Racism. It stops with me website or follow on Twitter @ItStopsWithMe.
Download a copy ofthe following factsheets from the Racism. It stops with me website: