Community groups provide a valuable contribution to community life in Glen Eira through the provision of services and sporting and recreation opportunities.
In order to improve communication and information provision with local community groups, we have developed Connect — a newsletter targeting available funding, information forums and events for community groups.
The newsletter is produced quarterly, available below and distributed to community groups located in Glen Eira.
The aim of the newsletter is to:
- provide community groups with information on Council activities including the Community Grants Program, Volunteer Recognition awards and Citizen of the Year celebrations;
- provide information on disability issues to assist groups to improve their capacity to be inclusive to all members of the community;
- provide details of state and federal government funding opportunities available to community groups;
- provide a calendar of upcoming events, seminars and activities relevant for community groups; and
- provide an opportunity to promote some of the great work which is happening within the Glen Eira community.
If you would like to sign up to the Connect mailing list, complete the online form.
Connect newsletter August 2018(PDF, 918KB)