Are you at risk of thunderstorm asthma
Come along to our free education session to learn about thunderstorm asthma and how to respond to it.
RSVP: Book online https://tsa-murrumbeena.eventbrite.com.au
Presented by an asthma educator from Asthma Foundation Victoria, the session will cover:
- What is thunderstorm asthma?;
- Who is at risk of thunderstorm asthma?;
- How to respond to thunderstorm asthma;
- A basic overview of asthma and medications;
- How to perform Asthma First Aid; and
- The link between asthma and hay fever.
For further information, contact Council’s Service Centre on 9524 3333.
*By accessing this link you will be leaving the Glen Eira City Council’s website. Any transaction made through the Eventbrite website is subject to the terms and conditions of use of that site. Glen Eira City Council accepts no responsibility for any transaction or other usage made of the Eventbrite site and is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from use of that site.
Thursday, 16 November 2017 | 07:00 PM
- 08:30 PM
Duncan Mackinnon Reserve Pavilion, Corner North and Murrumbeena Roads, Murrumbeena 3163 View Map