Stallholders/Vendors Expression of Interest
Express your interest in participating in Glen Eira City Council’s community festivals or events by completing an Expression of Interest (EOI). You will receive an automatic email reply after you submit this form to let you know we have received it.
Submitting an EOI is stage one in the application process but does not guarantee participation at an event(s). If you are successful you will be directed via email to stage two of the application process. This will mean providing additional information and making payment (if required).
- Glen Eira based community groups, not-for-profit organisations and commercial vendors/businesses are encouraged to apply and will be given preference.
- The site fee for a commercial vendor/business is $150 per event.
- The site allocation is up to a six metre by three metres space — requests for additional space will incur an additional fee and are subject to approval.
- All food vendors must be registered on Streatrader. For further information, visit the food business section of our website.
- All organisations with an ABN are required to hold their own public liability insurance of not less than $20,000,000.
- EOI for each event closes six weeks prior the event, incomplete, incorrect or late applications will not be accepted.
- Submission of this EOI does not guarantee participation in an event(s).
- Selection of stallholders and performers is managed through a selection process. Please note: Council will give preference to food stallholders offering healthy meal options as part of their menu. For further information, visit the nutrition program Taste4Health section on our website. The final decision rests with Council.
Please read the Conditions of Use – Temporary Stall Site Vendors(PDF, 312KB)