Published on 10 July 2017
Glen Eira City Council has prepared Amendment C149 to the Glen Eira Planning Scheme.
The Amendment applies to land affected by the Heritage Overlay.
The Amendment proposes to:
- Amend Clause 21.10 of the Municipal Strategic Statement — Heritage.
- Replace Clause 22.01 of the Glen Eira Planning Scheme — the Glen Eira Heritage Policy.
- Insert the Glen Eira Review of Existing Heritage Precincts 2017 as a reference document in the Glen Eira Planning Scheme, noted at Clause 21.10 and 22.01.
- Amend the Heritage Overlay Schedule at Clause 43.01 to rectify minor anomalies relating to property address information.
You may inspect the Amendment, any documents that support the Amendment and the explanatory report about the Amendment, free of charge, at the following locations:
Any person who may be affected by the Amendment may make a submission to the Planning Authority about the Amendment. Submissions must be made in writing giving the submitter’s name and contact address, clearly stating the grounds on which the Amendment is supported or opposed and indicating what changes (if any) the submitter wishes to make.
Name and contact details of submitters are required for Council to consider submissions and to notify such persons of the opportunity to attend Council meetings and any public hearing held to consider submissions.
The closing date for submissions is 14 August 2017. A submission must be sent to:
- www.gleneira.vic.gov.au/heritagepolicy or
- City Futures Department, Glen Eira City Council, PO Box 42, Caulfield South Vic 3162
The Planning Authority must make a copy of every submission available at its office for any person to inspect free of charge for two months after the Amendment comes into operation or lapses.
Manager City Futures