Make a service request online
Report and request it online
When making a request please ensure that you provide all relevant facts, and where possible include dates, times, locations and contact names. If you have an email address and mobile phone number, it is helpful to include these too.
Lodge an online request for Council for the following services or issues:
- General enquiry
- Garbage and recycling
- Book your bulk cardboard collection
- Book your hard rubbish collection
- Book your bundled branches collection
- Organise for a damage bin to be repaired/replaced
- Report a missed bin collection
- Report your missing pet
- Request an animal tag replacement
- Request a cat cage
- Civic compliance
- Report any concerns about works on a building site
- Report an unregistered or abandoned vehicle
- Report a tree with overhanging branches that obstructs pedestrian access along a footpath or laneway
- Report a property that is unsightly, or contains a large amount of rubbish
If your matter is of an urgent nature where there is a risk to the safety of people or property, contact us on 9524 3333.
Your request will be directed to the Business Unit best able to deal with the issue. The appropriate Business Unit will take responsibility for investigating and responding to this issue. We will respond to you, in writing, within 10 working days with a complete answer or if that is not possible with an interim reply and a further answer later.
If you have a complaint about Council or the service or a decision it has provided, see make a complaint.
The personal information requested is required primarily for the provision of the service referred to and will only be shared with those directly responsible for providing that service. If you do not provide the information, we may not be able to deliver the service. If you would like to know more about privacy at Glen Eira City Council, including your right to seek access to any information collected on this form, please contact Council’s privacy officer on 9524 3333.