Acquittal of grant funds 2016–2017
Acquittal forms are available for those organisations who successfully applied for a Community Grants Program in 2016–17.
Log in to the SmartyGrants website to complete a community grant acquittal form.
- Once you have logged in to SmartyGrants please choose ‘My Submissions’, found in the top left hand corner.
- The next screen will show all your SmartyGrants applications.
- The 2016–17 grant application form and the community grant acquittal form can be found under your application for 2016–17.
- Click once on acquittal form option to open the form.
- Complete and submit the on-line form.
Forms must be submitted to Glen Eira City Council following the conclusion of a funded project by 21 April 2017. For further information, contact the community development officer on 9524 3333.